Additional affilitations of Dr P.F.M. (Peter) Teunis, senior scientific advisor with the centre for Zoonoses and Environmental Microbiology,at the Centre for Infectious Disease Control of RIVM.
- Visiting professor Center for Global Safe WASH, Hubert Department of Global Health and Center of Global Safe Water, Emory University, Atlanta.
- Visiting professor EHESP (Ecole des Hautes Etudes de Santé Publique) Paris, MPH program: Special topics in risk assessment: Microbial Risk.
- Associate editor in chief of Quantitative Microbiology (until 1999).
- Editor of special section on Microbial Risk, Risk Analysis (2001).
- teacher at the summer school Mathematical modelling of infectious diseases at the Julius Centre, Utrecht Medical Centre (UMC)
- One-time courses: Microbial Risk Assessment Summer School at Delft University of Technology (2010) and training course for the ECDC related to Microbial Risk (Vilnius, 2012).
- Member of an expert panel for the USEPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency): Critical investigation for revising the quality guidelines for safe recreational water.