|   print

Acute koolmonoxide-intoxicatie bij negen personen
[ Acute carbon monoxide intoxication in nine persons ]
Hegger C, Savelkoul TJF, Wijnbergen AB, Meulenbelt J

21 p in Dutch   1991

RIVM Rapport 349101002

Toon Nederlands

English Abstract
August 1991 nine persons (four adults and five children) were admitted to the calamity room of the Intensive Care and Clinical Toxicology department of the University Hospital Utrecht with symptoms of a carbon monoxide intoxication. After treatment and observation during several hours all patients could be discharged in good health. A medical examination two days later in the out-patient department revealed no abnormalities. The carbon monoxide intoxication was caused by an overloaded gas water heater and insufficient ventilation inside the house. Measures were taken to prevent repetition of the intoxication.


RIVM - Bilthoven - the Netherlands - www.rivm.nl

Display English

Rapport in het kort


RIVM - Bilthoven - Nederland - www.rivm.nl
Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu RIVM
( 1991-11-30 )