Issue 2 of our quarterly newsletter is out now. It features the best read news stories and background information on public health and the environment from RIVM in the third quarter of 2018.
In this issue:
- Rubber granulate
- Energy drinks
- Supporting WHO in capacity building for estimating the burden of foodborne diseases
- New Director-General Hans Brug started at RIVM
- 2017 CO2 emissions the same as in 1990
- Meningococcal type W
- New method for toxicological assessment of perfluoro mixtures
- Breast Cancer Population Screening Monitor 2016
- People in the Netherlands most active of all Europeans
We welcome your feedback and ideas for future issues. Please subscribe to our newsletter and forward our newsletter to anyone who may be interested.