Number of Combined Lifestyle Intervention participants more than doubles in one year
The number of participants that has started the Combined Lifestyle Intervention (CLI) has more than doubled over the course of a single year. Nationwide, over 82,000 people have now started the CLI. According to RIVM’s annual report, most of the participants achieve a good outcome.
Predicting who will experience symptoms after Lyme disease remains challenging
Each year, approximately 27,000 people are diagnosed with Lyme disease. For most, the symptoms disappear after treatment with antibiotics. Unfortunately, 25% of those treated have chronic symptoms, such as fatigue, concentration disorders or pain.
- Increase in STI consultations in 2023, rise in gonorrhoea cases persists
- National Immunisation Programme: slightly more cases in 2022, but fewer than before the coronavirus pandemic
- Adherence to Physical Activity Guidelines particularly low among young adults
- New Zoonoses Report out now: avian flu most notable outbreak in 2022
- Combined exposure to high amounts of lead, cadmium, mercury and arsenic increases risk of kidney damage
- Not yet fully vaccinated against HPV? Do not postpone any longer!
- Tuberculosis in the Netherlands in 2022
- Consequences of the coronavirus pandemic for health economics
- Combined Lifestyle Intervention (CLI) monitor: annual report for 2023
- Advice on learning evaluation of the national approach to mental health
- Soil standards in the Environment and Planning Act. Reference document and study into limit values for soil and subsoil
- The National Immunisation Programme in the Netherlands. Surveillance and developments in 2022-2023
- NethMap 2023. Consumption of antimicrobial agents and antimicrobial resistance among medically important bacteria in the Netherlands in 2022 / MARAN 2023. Monitoring of Antimicrobial Resistance and Antibiotic Usage in Animals in the Netherlands in 2022
- Advies notaties voor huideffecten in de Arbeidsomstandighedenregeling
- Duiding daling in voldoen aan Beweegrichtlijnen tussen 2019 en 2022. Welke groepen zijn minder gaan bewegen en wat doen ze minder?