Use of e-health increases but not always effective
2021 saw an increase in the use of e-health in every part of the healthcare industry in comparison with 2019. There were several reasons for this, including the coronavirus pandemic.
International research confirms: lockdowns have negative impact on many young people
Lockdowns have a negative impact on the physical and mental health of many young people. They get less exercise and experience more feelings of depression, loneliness and insecurity.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the health and wellbeing of youth. A literature study
- 2020 Noise monitor. Measurement and validation of noise production by motorways and railways
- Investigation into sources of deposited substances and particulate matter in air in the IJmond region
- Data handbook for the Monitoring system for Learning from Accidents (MLfA). Technical report to support analysts at the Netherlands Labour Authority and RIVM
- Learning from serious occupational accidents in the Netherlands. Developing a new monitoring system from 17 years of accident data
- Overview of quality assessment of protective equipment in the COVID-19-crisis
- Working safely and the night. Exploring facts, causes, and opportunities
- Guidance document on leptospirosis in relation to swimming in surface waters
- Impact analysis for the update of AERIUS Calculator and Monitor 2021