RIVM study confirms: Tata Steel site is main source of PAHs and metals in the IJmond region
A new study conducted by RIVM shows that the PAHs and metals present in the living environment of residents of the IJmond region predominantly originate from the Tata Steel site.
Quality of protective equipment insufficient during COVID-19 crisis
The personal protective equipment (PPE) purchased at the national level during the COVID-19 crisis for use in the healthcare sector only partly met the required standards of quality.
- Investigation into sources of deposited substances and particulate matter in air in the IJmond region
- Data handbook for the Monitoring system for Learning from Accidents (MLfA). Technical report to support analysts at the Netherlands Labour Authority and RIVM
- Learning from serious occupational accidents in the Netherlands. Developing a new monitoring system from 17 years of accident data
- Overview of quality assessment of protective equipment in the COVID-19-crisis
- Working safely and the night. Exploring facts, causes, and opportunities
- Guidance document on leptospirosis in relation to swimming in surface waters
- Impact analysis for the update of AERIUS Calculator and Monitor 2021
- EURL-Salmonella ringonderzoek Voedsel 2021. Detectie van Salmonella in vloeibaar ei
- Ambulance services driving times model – 2021 update