Number of STI tests at sexual health centres are rising again
In 2021, more than 138,000 people were tested for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) at a centre for sexual health.
Upward trend in infections continues
Infections with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in the Netherlands have increased for the third week in a row. The number of patients admitted to hospital nursing wards remained the same this week.
- Sexually transmitted infections in the Netherlands in 2021
- Risk assessment of PFAS in vegetable garden crops from the Volkstuin Delta allotment complex in Helmond
- Effects of long-term exposure to ultrafine particles from aviation around Schiphol Airport
- Health effects of ultrafine particles from air traffic around Schiphol
- Drie jaar Gecombineerde Leefstijlinterventie: bijna 40.000 deelnemers bereikt
- Cumulation and permit issuance for SVHCs
- Report on pilot Shigella spp. monitoring based on whole genome sequencing
- Magnetic fields near high-voltage substations and termination towers
- Mapping national CBRNe expertise and detection