Substances from thermally cleaned soil pose no health risk
Substances from thermally cleaned soil in the sea dyke in Perkpolder do not pose a risk to the health of local residents.
Monitor to provide better insight into oral health in the Netherlands
The National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) has looked into what measurable aspects (indicators) could be used to measure oral health in the Netherlands over the next few years.
- View on the sea dike. Perception study of the sea dike in Perkpolder
- TCS risk assessment for the area surrounding the Perkpolder dike (Zeeland). Evaluation 2021
- Consumption of products contaminated with PFAS from the Western Scheldt
- Monitoren mentale gezondheid. Een overzicht van databronnen en indicatoren als input voor een landelijke aanpak mentale gezondheid
- Kennisinfrastructuur mentale gezondheid en preventie. Meer dan delen van effectieve interventies en aanpakken
- Avoiding GP care during the coronavirus pandemic. Insight in reduction of GP care during the coronavirus pandemic
- Health effects of the 23 flavourings in liquids for e-cigarettes
- The Dutch decision tree for the evaluation of the leaching of plant protection products. Revised 2022 version
- Chromium-6 and medical implants