SARS-CoV-2 infections rising less rapidly
39,283 positive COVID-19 tests were reported in the Netherlands last week*. That is an increase of 15% compared to the week before that. This means that the number of reported infections is still rising, but not as rapidly as in the previous weeks.
Operations postponed due to pandemic result in 320,000 healthy life years lost
The COVID-19 pandemic caused over 305,000 operations to be postponed in 2020 and 2021 in the Netherlands.
- The health consequences of surgical procedures postponed during the coronavirus pandemic. Estimates for 2020 and 2021
- Substance use among students in higher education
- Mental health of students in higher education
- NPA progress report 2021
- Vaccination coverage and annual report National Immunisation Programme in the Netherlands 2021
- Spatial SCBA Alblasserwaard-Vijfheerenlanden
- Overview of measures required to achieve WHO air quality guideline levels by 2030
- Adult iodine intake in the north of the Netherlands in 2020-2021 and the development of this since 2006-2007 Nutritional status study among the Lifelines cohort
- Leefstijl, gezondheid en kwaliteit van leven van ouderen tijdens de corona-epidemie