COVID-19 figures decreasing, but still high
There were 1,998 new hospital admissions of patients with COVID-19 last week, 7% less than the week before. 343 new patients with COVID-19 were admitted to ICU, a 9% decrease.
Omicron variant confirmed in another 18 people in the Netherlands
RIVM is monitoring the spread of the Omicron variant in various ways. For that purpose, the test samples taken from people who tested positive for COVID-19 are subjected to further analysis.
- West Nile virus in The Netherlands: Integrated Vector Management 2021-2023
- EURL-Salmonella Proficiency Test Typing 2019
- EURL-Salmonella Proficiency Test Typing 2020
- On an exceptional basis. A methodology for decision-making on biocides for public interests
- Inventory of active substances in hand disinfectants
- Bij wijze van uitzondering. Een systematiek voor de besluitvorming over het gebruik van biociden bij een publiek belang
- Review of the method for calculating off-site acute health risks of incidents in storage facilities for packaged hazardous substances
- National Tuberculosis Control Plan, 2021-2025. Update Tuberculosis and infectious diseases control: stronger together
- Tuberculosis in the Netherlands 2020. Surveillance Report including a report on monitoring interventions