People born in 1940 invited for COVID-19 booster vaccination
People born in 1940 can now schedule an appointment online for a COVID-19 booster vaccination by the Municipal Public Health Services (GGDs). You can make the appointment via www.coronavaccinatieafspraak.nl.
Booster vaccination invitations for care workers
Hospitals are already working hard to vaccinate their own care workers.
- State of Zoonoses 2020
- Annual report on gastrointestinal infection and zoonoses surveillance
- The National Immunisation Programme in the Netherlands. Surveillance and developments in 2020-2021
- Contra expertise on environmental monitoring in the vicinity of the Borssele nuclear power plant. Results in 2019 and 2020
- Pyridine: an overview of available data on mutagenicity and carcinogenicity
- Pesticides and neurodegenerative diseases: possibilities for improving the market authorisation requirements
- Low frequency noise (LFN) research programme: State of affairs and recommendations for follow-up research
- Disease burden of food-related pathogens in the Netherlands 2020
- Nitrogen deposition in Natura2000 areas caused by industry, traffic, and consumers