Stabilisation in newly reported SARS-CoV-2 infections
The number of newly reported infections with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 stabilised in the past week*. The number of COVID-19 patients admitted to hospital stabilised, but ICU admissions continued to increase.
Omicron variant found in two previous test samples
RIVM has found the Omicron variant in test samples taken in the Netherlands earlier in November. These samples were taken in the GGD test lanes on 19 and 23 November 2021.
- State of Zoonoses 2020
- Annual report on gastrointestinal infection and zoonoses surveillance
- The National Immunisation Programme in the Netherlands. Surveillance and developments in 2020-2021
- Contra expertise on environmental monitoring in the vicinity of the Borssele nuclear power plant. Results in 2019 and 2020
- Pyridine: an overview of available data on mutagenicity and carcinogenicity
- Pesticides and neurodegenerative diseases: possibilities for improving the market authorisation requirements
- Low frequency noise (LFN) research programme: State of affairs and recommendations for follow-up research
- Disease burden of food-related pathogens in the Netherlands 2020
- Nitrogen deposition in Natura2000 areas caused by industry, traffic, and consumers