Omicron variant found in two previous test samples
RIVM has found the Omicron variant in test samples taken in the Netherlands earlier in November. These samples were taken in the GGD test lanes on 19 and 23 November 2021.
Coronavirus variant Omicron found in 13 positive tests so far
On 26 November 2021, 624 passengers returning from South Africa were tested for the coronavirus; 61 of them tested positive for COVID-19. Initial results from genome sequencing showed the Omicron variant in 13 of the samples from the positive tests.
- State of Zoonoses 2020
- Annual report on gastrointestinal infection and zoonoses surveillance
- The National Immunisation Programme in the Netherlands. Surveillance and developments in 2020-2021
- Contra expertise on environmental monitoring in the vicinity of the Borssele nuclear power plant. Results in 2019 and 2020
- Pyridine: an overview of available data on mutagenicity and carcinogenicity
- Pesticides and neurodegenerative diseases: possibilities for improving the market authorisation requirements
- Low frequency noise (LFN) research programme: State of affairs and recommendations for follow-up research
- Disease burden of food-related pathogens in the Netherlands 2020
- Nitrogen deposition in Natura2000 areas caused by industry, traffic, and consumers