Quality of protective equipment insufficient during COVID-19 crisis
The personal protective equipment (PPE) purchased at the national level during the COVID-19 crisis for use in the healthcare sector only partly met the required standards of quality.
Nearly a quarter-million positive COVID-19 tests last week
Last week*, 242,961 positive COVID-19 tests were reported to RIVM**. That is an increase of 21% compared to the week before that.
- Overview of quality assessment of protective equipment in the COVID-19-crisis
- Working safely and the night. Exploring facts, causes, and opportunities
- Guidance document on leptospirosis in relation to swimming in surface waters
- Impact analysis for the update of AERIUS Calculator and Monitor 2021
- EURL-Salmonella ringonderzoek Voedsel 2021. Detectie van Salmonella in vloeibaar ei
- Ambulance services driving times model – 2021 update
- Gender Equality Plan
- Innovating the integration of ecological and human health Risk Assessment: Connecting concepts and cases (IRAC) - Identification phase, parallels and integration
- Radioactivity measurement in ‘negative ion’ consumer products