Wider availability of self-tests leads to higher willingness to test
As of Friday 3 December, the recommendation in the Netherlands is to use a self-test in case of mild symptoms, as an alternative to a test by the Municipal Public Health Services (GGDs).
First booster invitations for people with Down syndrome and people living at home who are not mobile enough to travel
People with Down syndrome who are living at home will receive an invitation for the COVID-19 booster vaccination from their GP, starting on 3 December 2021. The letter provides a separate phone number to make an appointment at a GGD vaccination site.
- Tuberculosis in the Netherlands 2020. Surveillance Report including a report on monitoring interventions
- State of Zoonoses 2020
- Annual report on gastrointestinal infection and zoonoses surveillance
- The National Immunisation Programme in the Netherlands. Surveillance and developments in 2020-2021
- Contra expertise on environmental monitoring in the vicinity of the Borssele nuclear power plant. Results in 2019 and 2020
- Pyridine: an overview of available data on mutagenicity and carcinogenicity
- Pesticides and neurodegenerative diseases: possibilities for improving the market authorisation requirements
- Low frequency noise (LFN) research programme: State of affairs and recommendations for follow-up research
- Disease burden of food-related pathogens in the Netherlands 2020