Publication date 12/10/2013 - 00:00 Modification date 11/02/2018 - 18:32
Current additional posts
- Professor of Global changes and environmentally transmitted infectious diseases, Institute for Risk Assessment Sciences, Utrecht University.
- Director of the World Health Organisation Collaborating Centre
for Risk Assessment of Pathogens in Food and Water.
- Expert of the committee for revision of WHO Guidelines for Drinking-Water Quality.
- Member of the International Expert Advisory Board for the multi-phase research study SaniPath, funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, in Accra, Ghana.
- Member of the Soil Protection Technical Committee.
Former additional posts
- Member of several national working groups for: recreational waters, cyanobacteria and swimmer’s itch, legionellosis.
- Member of several international microbiological working groups.