Zoonoses Report 2020 focuses on emerging zoonoses
The COVID-19 pandemic and the outbreak of the West Nile Virus in 2020 show that so-called emerging zoonoses pose a risk to the Netherlands.
People born in 1939 or before invited for COVID-19 booster vaccination
As of today, people born in 1939 or before can schedule an appointment for a COVID-19 booster vaccination with the Municipal Public Health Services (GGDs).
- State of Zoonoses 2020
- Annual report on gastrointestinal infection and zoonoses surveillance
- The National Immunisation Programme in the Netherlands. Surveillance and developments in 2020-2021
- Contra expertise on environmental monitoring in the vicinity of the Borssele nuclear power plant. Results in 2019 and 2020
- Pyridine: an overview of available data on mutagenicity and carcinogenicity
- Pesticides and neurodegenerative diseases: possibilities for improving the market authorisation requirements
- Low frequency noise (LFN) research programme: State of affairs and recommendations for follow-up research
- Disease burden of food-related pathogens in the Netherlands 2020
- Nitrogen deposition in Natura2000 areas caused by industry, traffic, and consumers