More hospital admissions, decrease in positive COVID-19 tests
The number of new patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19 increased to 538 admissions last week. That is 266 more admissions than in the previous week.
Vaccination turnout for people aged 25-44: 66% vaccinated at least once
The 26th RIVM vaccination update now shows vaccination turnout for people aged 25-44 years by municipality. This involves people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccination.
Increase in hospital admissions, cautious stabilisation in positive COVID-19 tests
More attention needs to be paid to the safe recycling of waste
Heterologous vaccination from 16 July on
Number of people who tested positive increases sixfold, reproduction number rises to 2.17
- Exploring the necessity of additional data requirements under the pesticide regulation to take into account endophytes
- An inventory of innovation in recycling waste streams with substances of concern
- Agricultural practices and water quality on farms registered for derogation in 2019
- Initial study for a cut off distance in the calculations of deposition from projects
- Hoe gaat het met thuiswonende ouderen tijdens COVID-19: inzichten uit de literatuur - deel twee
- The road to an optimum measurement strategy for nitrogen
- Programmatic Approach for Measuring Aircraft Noise: National Measurement Strategy.
- National and local expenditures for health promotion: a baseline measurement
- Increasing test uptake during community-wide testing in Dronten and Bunschoten