Blue spaces for all!
22 March UN World Water Day is all about attention on the importance of water.
Improving integrated care requires trust, a small-scale approach and a shared vision
To improve integrated care for older people, professionals and organisations need to get to know each other, build trust and better understanding.
Slightly fewer adult smokers
Slightly more tuberculosis patients in the Netherlands
Join our HEVnet laboratory network now!
Vaccination against meningococcal disease starts for teens aged 14 to 18
- Poverty, chronic stress, and health in the municipality of The Hague : An initial survey based on group model building
- Bionanotechnology - an initial survey
- Screen use, blue light and sleep
- Environmental radioactivity in the Netherlands : Results in 2016
- The impact of flooding on the supply of drinking water : Flooding based on the 2015 Delta Programme scenarios
- Use of diesel in onshore salt-mining activities in the Netherlands in relation to REACH
- Survey of the environmental aspects of the activities that fall within the scope of the State Supervision of Mines
- Towards integrated climate resilient water and sanitation safety planning : Summary report of the pan European Symposium on Water and Sanitation Safety Planning and Extreme Weather Events, April 6-7, 2017, Bilthoven, Netherlands
- Creating safe and sustainable material loops in a circular economy : Proposal for a tiered modular framework to assess options for material recycling