Slightly fewer adult smokers
In 2018, 22.4 per cent of the Dutch adult population indicated they were occasional smokers.
Slightly more tuberculosis patients in the Netherlands
The key figures of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) show that in 2018 there were 806 TB patients in the Netherlands. This is 3 percent more than in 2017 (784).
Join our HEVnet laboratory network now!
Vaccination against meningococcal disease starts for teens aged 14 to 18
Young people who use screens before sleeping have more sleep problems
WHO Chemical Risk Assessment Workshop on new and emerging risks to human health from chemicals
- Poverty, chronic stress, and health in the municipality of The Hague : An initial survey based on group model building
- Bionanotechnology - an initial survey
- Screen use, blue light and sleep
- Environmental radioactivity in the Netherlands : Results in 2016
- The impact of flooding on the supply of drinking water : Flooding based on the 2015 Delta Programme scenarios
- Use of diesel in onshore salt-mining activities in the Netherlands in relation to REACH
- Survey of the environmental aspects of the activities that fall within the scope of the State Supervision of Mines
- Towards integrated climate resilient water and sanitation safety planning : Summary report of the pan European Symposium on Water and Sanitation Safety Planning and Extreme Weather Events, April 6-7, 2017, Bilthoven, Netherlands
- Creating safe and sustainable material loops in a circular economy : Proposal for a tiered modular framework to assess options for material recycling