Third wave shows major surge in hospital admissions in younger age groups
In the week of 28 April to 4 May, there were 8% fewer new hospital admissions of people with COVID-19 compared to the week before.
First people with medical risk invited for vaccination
People with a medical condition who are eligible for an annual seasonal flu vaccination will be invited for a COVID-19 vaccination in phases, starting on Thursday, 6 May.
People born in 1962 invited for COVID-19 vaccination
Corrected vaccination figures: total number of jabs adjusted downward
Increase in percentage of positive tests, stabilisation in hospital admissions
People born in 1961 invited for COVID-19 vaccination
- Towards a Raw Materials Information System for the Netherlands
- Land use and water quality.
- WaterSNIP : Een nieuwe manier om de waterkwaliteit te monitoren.
- Water quality: from agricultural ditches to regional surface waters.
- Carbon, water and energy fluxes in agricultural systems of Australia and New Zealand.
- Het rekenvoorschrift geluid onder de Omgevingswet.
- Effects of European emission reductions on air quality in the Netherlands and associated health effects.
- Duurzame zorg komt dubbel tot zijn recht.
- A matter of time: Recovery of plant species diversity in wild plant communities at declining nitrogen deposition.