- Pneumococcal vaccination of the elderly : Information for the Dutch Health Council
- Implementation of a data fusion approach to assess the concentration and dry deposition of ammonia in the Netherlands
- The National Immunisation Programme in the Netherlands : Surveillance and developments in 2019-2020
- Agricultural practices and water quality in the Netherlands; status (2016-2019) and trend (1992-2019). The Nitrate rapport 2020 containing the results of monitoring effects of the EU Nitrates Directive action programmes
- Struck by moving vehicle and distraction at the workplace : Exploration of the topic and analysis of fifty serious occupational accidents
- Records of food-related outbreaks : in the Netherlands, 2018-2019
- Gamma radiation level measurements around the site of COVRA N.V. at Borsele with the MONET network in 2019
- State of Zoonoses 2019
- Healthier in primary school: school lunches and more physical exercise : An study into societal support, feasibility, affordability and impact
- Associations between Pro- and Anti-Inflammatory Gastro-Intestinal Microbiota, Diet, and Cognitive Functioning in Dutch Healthy Older Adults: The NU-AGE Study
- The Medical Triazole Voriconazole can select for tandem repeat variations in azole-resistant Aspergillus Fumigatus harboring TR 34/L98H via asexual reproduction.
- Genome-wide association analysis of type 2 diabetes in the EPIC-InterAct study.
- Mutagenicity of 2-hydroxyamino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo[4,5-b]pyridine (N-OH-PhIP) in human TP53 knock-in (Hupki) mouse embryo fibroblasts.
- Long-term low-level ambient air pollution exposure and risk of lung cancer - A pooled analysis of 7 European cohorts.
- Severe Salmonella spp. or Campylobacter spp. infection and the risk of biliary tract cancer: a population-based study.
- Microbial community composition and antimicrobial resistance in agricultural soils fertilized with livestock manure from conventional farming in Northern Italy.
- Sleep characteristics across the lifespan in 1.1 million people from the Netherlands, United Kingdom and United States: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Genome-wide association study of intracranial aneurysms identifies 17 risk loci and genetic overlap with clinical risk factors.