- Annual report Surveillance of influenza and other respiratory infections in the Netherlands: winter 2019/2020
- Precipitation as an alternative source for drinking water- points of attention for quality control
- Current status of Dutch drinking water sources
- Gaining insight into substances of concern: monitoring
- Ecotoxicological risk limits for PFOS in soil and groundwater
- Safety and sustainability analysis of railway sleeper alternatives : Application of a novel method for material loops
- NSL 2020 monitoring report. State of affairs of National Air Quality Cooperation Programme (NSL)
- Supply security for medical radionuclides - additions 2020. Supplement to RIVM Reports 2019-0101, 2017-0063 and 2018-0075
- Cyanobacteria protocol 2020
- Effect of UV/chlorine treatment on photophysical and photochemical properties of dissolved organic matter.
- Achieving European water quality ambitions: governance conditions for more effective approaches at the localrRegional scale.
- Improvements in air quality in the Netherlands during the corona lockdown based on observations and model simulations.
- The occurrence of non-ATC-INN molecules in suspected illegal or illegally traded health products in Europe: A retro- and prospective study.
- Immunogenicity, duration of protection, effectiveness and safety of rubella containing vaccines: A systematic literature review and meta-analysis.
- Uptake of fetal aneuploidy screening after the introduction of the non-invasive prenatal test: a national population-based register study.
- Red and fallow deer determine the density of Ixodes ricinus nymphs containing Anaplasma phagocytophilum.
- Short term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on incidence of vaccine preventable diseases and participation in routine infant vaccinations in the Netherlands in the period March-September 2020.
- NAM-supported read-across: From case studies to regulatory guidance in safety assessment.