- Impact analysis update AERIUS Calculator 2020
- Nicotine products without tobacco for recreational use
- Private use of rodenticides and green deposit removers
- Carriage of antibiotic resistant bacteria in veterinarians and veterinarian assistants. The AREND study
- Minimum internal and external distances for multi-fuel filling stations
- State of Infectious Diseases in the Netherlands, 2019
- Annual report National Advisory Group Cabin Air 2020
- Hoe gaat het met thuiswonende ouderen tijdens COVID-19: inzichten uit de literatuur
- Minerals Policy Monitoring Programme report 2015–2018. Methods and procedures
- Cost of childhood acute otitis media in primary care in the Netherlands: economic analysis alongside a cluster randomised controlled trial.
- Epidemiology and transmission characteristics of early COVID-19 cases, January 20 - March 19 2020, in Bavaria, Germany.
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus argenteus in the Netherlands: not a new arrival.
- Persistence of antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in relation to symptoms in a nationwide prospective study.
- Substitution of pure fruit juice for fruit and sugar-sweetened beverages and cardiometabolic risk in EPIC-NL: a prospective cohort study.
- Exploring the biological domain of the neural embryonic stem cell test (ESTn): morphogenetic regulators, Hox genes and cell types, and their usefulness as biomarkers for embryotoxicity screening.
- Seasonal patterns and spatial variation of Borrelia burgdorferi (sensu lato) infections in Ixodes ricinus in the Netherlands.
- Responses to an acellular pertussis booster vaccination in children, adolescents, and young and older adults: A collaborative study in Finland, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.
- The risk protection and redistribution effects of long-term care co-payments.