- Do the Dutch eat and drink according to the Wheel of Five? Results of the Dutch National Food consumption Survey 2012-2016
- The diet of the Dutch. Results of the Dutch National Food Consumption Survey 2012-2016
- COVID-19 / SARS-CoV-2 : Background information for the Health Council
- Health effects related to wind turbine sound: an update
- Cumulative dietary exposure to pesticides in the Netherlands
- Environmental health guidelines for Municipal Public Health Services (GGDs) : Livestock Farming and Health
- Large-scale concentration and deposition maps of the Netherlands : 2020 report
- Insight into policy actions for a circular economy : Monitoring actions and exploring transition indicators per priority chain
- Effectiveness of user recommendations with regard to diffuse lead in the soil : A study carried out in the municipality of Zaanstad
- Implementation of an ISO 17025 flexible scope in the phytosanitary field at the National Reference Centre in the Netherlands.
- Sickness absenteeism, work performance, and healthcare use due to respiratory infections for shift and non-shift workers.
- The shared socio-economic pathway (SSP) greenhouse gas concentrations and their extensions to 2500.
- Integration of local knowledge and data for spatially quantifying ecosystem services in the Hoeksche Waard, the Netherlands.
- The association between circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D metabolites and type 2 diabetes in European populations: A meta-analysis and Mendelian randomisation analysis.
- Parents' perspectives and societal acceptance of implementation of newborn screening for SCID in the Netherlands.
- Introducing and expanding newborn screening in the MENA region.
- How age and infection history shape the antigen-specific CD8 + T-cell repertoire: Implications for vaccination strategies in older adults.
- Do background levels of the pesticide pirimiphosmethyl in plant-based aquafeeds affect food safety of farmed Atlantic salmon?