- Are you a journalist? Please see our press information page.
- RIVM provides information on a wide range of topics. Please consult the index of topics to find what you’re looking for.
- If you didn’t find the answer to your question in our index, please submit your question using the enquiry form.
National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)
Antonie van Leeuwenhoeklaan 9
3721 MA Bilthoven
The correspondence details are:
P.O. Box 1
3720 BA Bilthoven
+31 (0)30 274 9111
Registered with the Utrecht Chamber of Commerce, no. 30276683
VAT registration no. NL 8217.72.302.B01
RIVM is easy to reach by public transport or car.
RIVM operates various help desks for the public and private sector:
REACH Help Desk
The REACH Help Desk is the official government service to facilitate companies and institutions in the Netherlands that produce, import, distribute or use chemical substances, helping ensure compliance with the REACH Regulation. More information on the REACH Help Desk
EU-GHS Help Desk
The EU-GHS Help Desk provides information to sector associations of companies, governments and private persons regarding the new EU regulation for the classification, labelling and packaging of hazardous substances. Go to the EU-GHS Help Desk
Do you have questions about child vaccinations, pregnancy screening and neonatal heel prick screening?
- Information about vaccinations is available on the website of the Dutch National Immunisation Programme. Keep your child’s Citizen Service Number close at hand.
- To request a current vaccination card: please contact your regional office of the Department for Vaccine Supply and Prevention Programmes (RIVM-DVP),
- For questions about pregnancy screening: please contact your regional office of the Department for Vaccine Supply and Prevention Programmes (RIVM-DVP)
- Do you have any questions about neonatal heel prick screening and the results? Keep your child’s Citizen Service Number close at hand. More information and contact details are available on the neonatal heel prick screening website.
- For questions about the supply of anti-D immunoglobulin: please contact your regional office of the Department for Vaccine Supply and Prevention Programmes (RIVM-DVP)
RIVM uses a complaints procedure to address complaints about the organisation.