The second issue of our quarterly newsletter features news and background information on public health and the environment from the Netherlands. We also inform you about the activities carried out by RIVM.
In this issue
- International Projects Overview
- Measles and the vaccination issue
- Young people who use screens before sleeping have more sleep problems
- WHO highlights water safety plans Tajikistan on WorldWaterDay 22 March
- EU project SUSTAIN integrated care for older people completed; the outcomes
- WHO Chemical Risk Assessment Workshop on new and emerging risks to human health from chemicals
- Safe-by-Design essential for bionanotechnology
- RIVM’s 110th anniversary
- Affirmation of collaboration between Public Health England and RIVM
- More news
- New reports
Would you like to be kept informed through our newsletter, please fill in this subscription form.