We have launched the RIVMNational Institute for Public Health and the Environment newsletter. We would like to keep you informed about the developments in public health and the environment in the Netherlands and our institute. Each quarter, we will send you stories and insights.
In this issue:
- RIVMNational Institute for Public Health and the Environment withdraws from regulatory tobacco committees
- EFSA to use RIVM-model to assess the health risks of mixtures of plant protection products
- WHO : RIVM Centre for Healthy Living a good practice for other countries
- Vega study: people who eat meat do not carry more ESBL bacteria
- Protection of Defence personnel against health risks of chromium-6 was inadequate
- RIVM Magazine special Sustainable Development Goals
- ANSES and RIVM foster collaboration
- One Health European Joint Programme (EJP) Expert Meeting
We welcome your feedback and ideas for future issues. Please subscribe to our newsletter and forward our newsletter to anyone who may be interested.