Publication date 02/27/2014 - 00:00 Modification date 04/29/2019 - 13:36
- Assist WHO in the development, maintenance and revision of the Classifications, Terminologies and Standards (CTS) products, in particular the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD), the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF), the International Classification of Health Interventions (ICHI), and the International Classification of Traditional Medicine (ICTM), with their relevant terminological and ontological aspects.
- Support global work with active participation in implementation, education, update, revision, electronic tools, terminology, and other activities which assist WHO in the development, testing, implementation, use, improvement, updating and revision of the CTS products.
- Collaborate with local and regional users of classifications by networking, providing support for, and disseminating information about CTS products regarding the availability, suitability and applicability of the classifications for different purposes, in coordination with WHO.
- Promote the use of the CTS products through developing, formulating and sharing teaching materials, organizing and conducting local, regional and global training in coordination with WHO.
- Improve the level and quality of implementation of WHO classifications while supporting quality assurances procedures for CTS products in coordination with WHO