Publication date 11/23/2017 - 00:00 Modification date 04/18/2019 - 13:28
- Give technical advice at request of WHO regarding all hazard preparedness and IHR Monitoring & Evaluation, amongst other in expert meetings and training.
- Support WHO in developing approaches for monitoring & evaluation of IHR capacities and functions including exercises.
- Support WHO in conducting After Action Reviews' in response to Public Health threats and emergencies of national and international concern.
- Support and give technical advice at request of WHO regarding IHR implementation for overseas territories and in remote areas.
- Assist WHO in the development of scientific based indicators for the assessment of preparedness.