Are you professionally involved in the COVID-19 vaccination? This site provides information for professionals involved in the implementation of COVID-19 vaccinations and other interested professionals.
The implementation guidelines for COVID-19 vaccination 2021 were developed by RIVM together with the relevant (implementing) professional groups and organisations (in Dutch).
The e-learning module on COVID-19 vaccination is available in Dutch and includes a general section (covering such topics as vaccine development, target groups, stakeholder roles, implementation aspects and dialogue scripts) as well as vaccine-specific chapters. The application for accreditation (2 credits) has been submitted to: ABFE, ABC1, ABSG, V&VN and Verpleegkundig specialisten.
Newsletter on COVID-19 vaccination
Are you professionally involved in the COVID-19 vaccination? Then go to the archive of previous newsletters on COVID-19 vaccination.
- Analysis of COVID-19 vaccine development landscape (CEPI)
- DRAFT landscape of COVID-19 candidate vaccines (WHO)
- COVID-19 treatment and vaccine treatment
- nCOV vaccin landscape
- Medicijninformatie over het nieuwe coronavirus (CBG)
- Advies Gezondheidsraad strategieen voor COVID-19-vaccinatie
- Kamerbrief over strategie vaccinatie tegen COVID-19