People born in 1948, 1949 and 1950 invited for COVID-19 booster vaccination
People born in 1948, 1949 and 1950 can now schedule an appointment online for a COVID-19 booster vaccination by the Municipal Public Health Services (GGDs). You can make the appointment via www.coronavaccinatie-afspraak.nl.
New WHO Collaborating Centre hosted by RIVM combines laboratory preparedness and biorisk
RIVM has been designated WHO Collaborating Centre for Laboratory Preparedness and Response for High Threat Pathogens and Biorisk by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- WaterSNIP Measurement Campaign: Nitrate sensors. A comparison of eight different sensors that can measure nitrate in surface water high-frequent
- Per- and polyfluorinated substances in waste incinerator flue gases
- West Nile virus in The Netherlands: Integrated Vector Management 2021-2023
- EURL-Salmonella Proficiency Test Typing 2019
- EURL-Salmonella Proficiency Test Typing 2020
- On an exceptional basis. A methodology for decision-making on biocides for public interests
- Inventory of active substances in hand disinfectants
- Bij wijze van uitzondering. Een systematiek voor de besluitvorming over het gebruik van biociden bij een publiek belang
- Review of the method for calculating off-site acute health risks of incidents in storage facilities for packaged hazardous substances