International research confirms: lockdowns have negative impact on many young people
Lockdowns have a negative impact on the physical and mental health of many young people. They get less exercise and experience more feelings of depression, loneliness and insecurity.
Nature Nanotechnology publishes RIVM research on plastics
On Thursday 20 January, Nature Nanotechnology published the article Quantitative tracing of uptake and transport of submicrometre plastics in crop plants using lanthanide chelates as a dual-functional tracer.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the health and wellbeing of youth. A literature study
- 2020 Noise monitor. Measurement and validation of noise production by motorways and railways
- Investigation into sources of deposited substances and particulate matter in air in the IJmond region
- Data handbook for the Monitoring system for Learning from Accidents (MLfA). Technical report to support analysts at the Netherlands Labour Authority and RIVM
- Learning from serious occupational accidents in the Netherlands. Developing a new monitoring system from 17 years of accident data
- Overview of quality assessment of protective equipment in the COVID-19-crisis
- Working safely and the night. Exploring facts, causes, and opportunities
- Guidance document on leptospirosis in relation to swimming in surface waters
- Impact analysis for the update of AERIUS Calculator and Monitor 2021