Common symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- Cold symptoms such as a nasal cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Elevated temperature or a fever
- Sudden loss of taste and smell (without nasal congestion)
Read more about the coronavirus disease COVID-19.
When to call a GP
Call your GP if your symptoms grow worse:
- Do you have a fever (above 38 degrees Celsius) and shortness of breath ?
- Are you over 70-years old, and have an underlying health condition or are more susceptible, AND have a fever
Important: do not go to your GP, instead call the GP or the out of hours medical centre (huisartsenpost in Dutch). If you are experiencing severe symptoms, contact a doctor immediately.